As a merchant, you can manage the option of purchases in installments or deferred payments –or months with and without interest– that you will offer to your customers.
|Note: ✍️If you need to enable the deferred service for your merchant, review the information in our guide available here. To check the details of the deferred payments that each acquiring bank allows, visit the guide found at this link.|
Learn about the steps you must follow to set up deferred payments for your merchant.
Turn on or turn off deferred payments
Follow the steps below to manage deferred payment settings from your Admin Console:
1. Log in to your Admin Console and click on the Settings module.
2. In the Processing section, click Deferred. In the Deferred configuration window, you will find the following functions:
- Card brand (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club)
- Status of the deferred payment (Deactivate/ Activate)
3. Slide the button to Deactivate / Activate deferred payments. By doing this process, your merchant can offer payments in installments.
4. A message will appear in the upper center of the screen confirming that deferred settings have been enabled or disabled, as appropriate.