How does Kushki notify the status of the transactions?
Once the payment process with Kushki is completed, your paying customer will know the status of the transaction, which will appear as follows:
Enable e-mail notifications
If you wish, Kushki also allows you to send an email notification to your customers.
Follow the instructions below to enable the sending of e-mail notifications and payment receipts.
Required permissions 🔑
To enable the sending of notifications, it is necessary to have the Master Userrole.
- Log in to your Customer Console.
- Click on Settings.
- Enter the section Notifications>>Notifications for your customers. A tab will open to enable sending notifications to your customers.
- Select the product types for which you want to enable sending notifications:
- API, Cajita, and Plugins: For API integrations, remember to collect and send your customer's email upon checkout in the contactDetails object.
- Smartlinks: You must add the e-mail field when creating the Smartlink.
- Payment button: Remember to send your customer's email when creating the payment button in the contactDetails object.
- Click on Save to finish. A success message will appear at the top of the screen.
The following GIF will guide you through the process of enabling you to send notifications to your customers:
You will see an e-mail notification, which will contain a PDF payment voucher (enclosed at the end of the e-mail as an attachment).