Below, you will learn the differences between the credit card refund statements in our Backoffice console, how to make them, and how to distinguish between them.
You will see in the video:
- Void and Refund statuses.
- Deadline for refunds is 18:30 (Local time in the country).
- Refund request: it is made through the Console, in the Transactions module.
- Void times: automatic cancellation. The bank occasionally notifies you immediately by text message or email. You can be notified by the bank within at most 24 hours by the bank; although, the transaction is processed immediately.
- Refund Times: the refund is executed in an average time of 45 calendar days, and it can be validated in the next bank statement once this time has passed. This can be generated as a credit note by the bank.