Here are the steps to create a report:
- From the Custom Reports screen, click the + Create Report button. The New Report window opens.
- In the Settings section, enter the name of the report and choose the time zone, depending on the region, so that the report is created with the time zone that you select.
- In the File name section, configure the identifier name and the extension that the report will have when downloading.
You also select the format of the date to be displayed in the file name and the order it will have in the report file.
- In the Format section, configure the separator that the elements will have within the file and the width of the columns.
- In the Configure Columns section, drag the names of the columns you want to display in your report from the left box to the right.
- In the Schedule Report Sending section, configure the report sending schedule, such as the schedule, the type of sending, the time and the emails to which the report will be sent once it is generated.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.