In Chile, you can only request the refund of transactions with a credit card payment method and an Approved status. In Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru you can request a refund for payments approved and made with any type of card.
- Login to your Console with your username and password.
- On the Home screen, select the Transactions module, located in the menu on the left side.
- Find the transaction on which the refund will be made and click on the button.
- In the pop-up window, click the Request Return button to confirm the action.
- Kushki asks the processor to start the return process, which can have two results:
Cancellation (void): When the return request is made on the same day of the transaction before the cut-off time, which varies by country. Cancellation occurs instantly.
Refund: When the return request is made after the deadline. The process can take up to 45 days to be reflected as a credit note in the client's account.
These are the deadlines provided by country to make cancellations:
|Up to 3 hours after the transaction is approved.||8:59 p.m. on the day of the transaction.||9:00 p.m. on the day of the transaction.||11:59 p.m. on the day of the transaction.||8:59 p.m. on the day of the transaction.|