In disputes due to chargebacks, we request that you send us the backups that show that the purchases were made by the cardholder within a period not exceeding two (2) business days.
Convincing evidence that the cardholder participated in the transaction is required, therefore, we request your collaboration by attaching:
- Letter from the establishment detailing the buyer's data (name, identification, email, telephone numbers, among others) and a detailed explanation of the process of selling the product or service.
- Legible copy of the sales receipt –or invoice– and documents that support the related operations or detailed records of the transaction.
- Copy of the identification of the person who received the product or service, who must be the owner of the payment instrument.
- Shipping Track where you detail the delivery address of the product or service.
- A legible copy of the delivery order for the product or service signed by the owner of the payment instrument with a valid signature.
- If it is an establishment that provides lodging, travel or entertainment services, you must send a legible copy of the registration of the products and/or services sold, the work order, the accommodation folio, the hotel registration, the ticket or document transportation, as appropriate.
By PCI standard recordings will not be received in any format (CDs, audios by email, etc.). If sent, these recordings will follow the usual flow for their destruction and will not be taken into account for representation before financial entities.
In the event that the transaction has not been effective, please send a letter or email, informing us of this situation and authorizing the corresponding adjustment.