From the Transactions screen you can obtain a detailed report of your transactions in JSON or CSV format. Here are the instructions to download the report:
- From the Transactions screen, filter and configure the date range you want to include in your downloaded report.
- Click the Download button; a drop-down menu appears.
- Click on the format in which you want your report.
JSON: JSON files are used to store simple data structures using a user-readable text-based format. Associated programs to open:
For the technical part, we recommend downloading a file that can open the JSON format. CSV: Files in this format can be opened in Excel and other programs.
The searches applied on the screen will not be considered in the downloaded reports, only filters and date ranges.
With the CSV format you can separate the information into columns when opening the file in Excel, since all the information is stored in column A.
Here are the steps to separate information into columns within Excel:
- Select column A>
- Click the Data tab > Text to Columns > Delimited > Other.
- Select the separator bar "|"> Text in all fields.
- Click the Finish button.In this way you will be able to separate the information into columns to have an easier view of the downloaded information. Here you can filter the information and perform the necessary operational analysis.